2015 KOWZ & KORN TRACTOR RIDE
KOWZ, KORN Country, KRUE Gold 1170, and the Linder Farm Network are proud to present the 2015 KOWZ & KORN Minnesota Tractor Ride! This year's event will take place on Saturday, June 13, departing from Owatonna and traveling throughout Steele County, to New Richland, Ellendale, Hope and back to Owatonna.
To register your tractor, please complete our registration form and mail it along with registration fee to KOWZ & KORN Tractor Ride Tractor Ride, 255 Cedardale Drive, Owatonna, MN 55060.
Check in will begin at 6 am at Ag Power in Owatonna on Saturday, June 13th. We will depart Ag Power at 8 am. Please be ready to roll on time!
Our first stop will be at Keck’s Repair in Owatonna for refreshments.
The second stop will be lunch at Corn Palace Ag Center in New Richland.
After lunch we will make our way through Ellendale and continue on to our final stop in Hope for refreshments. Hope Days will be taking place and it should be a fun location to parade our tractors through.
We will arrive back at Ag Power Enterprises in Owatonna at approximately 4:30 pm to complete the ride.
It is Flag Day weekend, so all participants are encouraged to fly the American flag on their tractors! SEE YOU AT THE 2015 KOWZ & KORN TRACTOR RIDE!
Click here for our registration form
RULES OF THE ROAD
• $20 registration fee includes meal and T-shirt.
• $5.00 late fee if mailed in AFTER May 25 deadline.
• $10 per extra person(s) for meal. Please let us know how many extras will be in your group so we can get a meal count (in registration form) by May 25th.
• People wagons will be allowed, if equipped with safety chain (at least 3/8” link), side rails, secure seating and a slow moving vehicle sign.
• All tractors must have a slow moving vehicle sign.
• No extra riders allowed on tractors, unless using an approved seat.
• No passing will be allowed, unless tractor ahead is stopped for repairs.
• No dual wheels allowed.
• No tractors will be allowed to join the cruise from other locations.
• We will maintain a speed of about 10mph so nobody gets left behind. We have found this speed to work well in the past, so we can maintain a close group.
• Check in begins at 6 am day of event.
• Tractors will begin to leave Ag Power Enterprises at 8 am. Please have tractors unloaded and ready to go early!
TRACTOR RIDE SLIDE SHOW